Fumigation service remove pests and safe homes and offices and other assets. The very word fumigation sounds intimidating, but here at Tiger pest control co. we can say that we are pest control professionals who are the experts in fumigation techniques. We know how stressful it can be to think about the big tents, having to stay away from the building for a while, and the use of fumigants in the place where you work, but we do all we can to alleviate those fears with our professionalism and courtesy.
Our fumigation methods are needed when localized methods do not work. Sometimes the infestation is too large or too difficult to remove just from spot treatments and other methods. We even have fumigation solutions for pests in containers, silos, warehouses, and more.
The good news is that with fumigation usually only one application is needed to get rid of 100% of pests like stored product pests, fleas, cockroaches, termites and other wood-destroying pests. We also use a method that will not leave behind any residue, odor or film on the surfaces treated.
Our fumigation services and solutions
With access to a wide range of fumigation services, we can ensure the most suitable form of treatment for your pest control needs.
- Container fumigation – treatment of a commodity or the container itself
- Silo fumigation – treatment for large amounts of grain product within a storage vessel
- Warehouse fumigation – treatment conducted in an enclosed warehouse space, especially for the eradication of stored product pests such as weevils and grain beetles
- Stack fumigation – treatment for stackable goods (such as tobacco leaves, sacks of produce, etc.) during which the goods are treated under a large sheet or tarp
- Cargo train fumigation – treatment of train cars containing goods to be transported
Fumigation for your home
Tiger pest control co. offers many commercial fumigation solutions, but we are also experts in house fumigation. Whether you’re dealing with termites, bed bugs, or some other pest, sometimes the best solution for a widespread problem is fumigation. Our home fumigation experts receive ongoing training that allows them to stay up-to-date with all current regulations and technology, ensuring that we are providing you with the safest and most effective treatment possible. Fumigation may sound scary, but your specialist will work with you to make sure you are fully prepared. You can count on Western Exterminator to keep you, your family, and your pets safe. Contact us today to find out more.
Preparing for fumigation
Tiger pest control co. offers various commercial fumigation services such as full or partial facility fumigation, commodity fumigation (including railroad cars), household goods fumigation, and export-required fumigation.
To prepare for a fumigation treatment, there are some things that must be done inside and outside the building.
- Extinguish any open flames or other sources of heat
- Allow for full penetration and aeration by opening doors, cabinets, and equipment within the home or facility
- Remove any live objects that might not withstand fumigation (i.e. live plants and pets)
- Lock all exterior doors and windows or at least verify that they can be locked
- Provide any necessary keys so that all areas of the property are accessible for fumigation
- Ensure that all truck docks are clear, if applicable
- Alert local police and fire departments that the service is taking place